Imagine Apps treats your privacy as first priority, that's why we provide the policy around the information collected about our website's visitors.
1. Which information about you we collect
2. Purposes of using your personal information and legal basis.
3. Retention of your personal information.
4. Disclosures of personal information.
5. Where is your personal information stored and which are your access rights.
6. Contact us.
2. Purposes of using your personal information and legal basis.Imagine uses the information collected from you to: (i) to respond to your inquiries; (ii) consider your request or application, (iii) send you appropriate information in regards to news, events, job openings and related information you subscribed to, and (iv) for direct marketing purposes, including to send you newsletters, client alerts and information we think may interest you. We are entitled to use your personal information based on (i) our legitimate interest such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, to protect our legal rights and interests, to the extent that your interests or your fundamental rights are not overridden; (ii) your consent to do so for a specific purpose; or (iii) to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Retention of your personal information.Imagine Apps will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and maintain appropriate business records. Once the purpose has been fulfilled your personal information will be retained and blocked up due to the possibility of legal and governmental requirements and until their status of limitations have run out.
4. Disclosures of personal information.Imagine Apps may share your personal information with affiliated companies.In addition, Imagine Apps reserves the right to disclose information where required by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) as well as to protect Imagine Apps’s rights or property, including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of Imagine Apps or substantially all of its assets, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
5. Where is your personal information stored and which are your access rights.Storage of the Information All of the information collected by Imagine Apps through the Website is stored on secured servers, to protect against unauthorized use and access.Your access rights.You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, opposition, personal information portability, and / or withdrawal of consent regarding your personal information which is stored in our server by email to the following address: email@example.com
6. Contact UsIf you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data is being processed or this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Imagine Apps using the contact information below: Imagine Apps LLC.7901 4th St. North Suite 300St. Petersburg, FL 33702